Samsonite Freeform Review: People travel for different purposes. Some travel for leisure, relaxation, experiences, insights, and new perspectives, while others must travel due to business, events, and connections. Whatever your reason for traveling, you have to make sure that you bring all your essentials with you. This includes your clothes, toiletries, electronic devices, documents, and your other valuables.
Aside from that, you have to make sure that they will fit in the luggage that you will be bringing around. Your things should also be safe and secured as well while keeping them convenient to carry. You can do this by opting for a luggage bag. Keep on reading our Samsonite Freeform review below to know if this is the right luggage that will fit your travel needs.
Samsonite Freeform Comparison Table
|Carry-on 21-Inch Luggage||
Carry-on 21-Inch Luggage
||Check On Amazon|
|Checked 24-Inch luggage||
Checked 24-Inch luggage
||Check On Amazon|
|Checked 28-Inch Luggage||
Checked 28-Inch Luggage
||Check On Amazon|
The Samsonite Freeform Luggage is one of the famous hard-side spinner luggage products by Samsonite. It has three size variations: 21-inch carry-on luggage, 24-inch checked luggage, and 28-inch checked luggage. All of the size variants have 12 colors for you to choose from.
[su_note note_color="#fbfaee" text_color="#333333" radius="3" class="" id=""]Spinner Luggage: The wheels of this luggage are double and multi-directional that spins at 360° for easy maneuvering and smooth-rolling in any kind of surface. Since it is double-wheeled, it can remain stable even if the contents of the luggage are heavy.
Telescopic Long Handle and Carry Handle: It has a lightweight push-button telescopic handle to easily extend the handle while moving. If you need to carry the luggage, there is also a small handle on one side.
Spacious and Organized: You can expand this suitcase for extra items to bring along. There are different compartments and cross-straps that act as a divider to avoid mixing up of items and to maintain the organization of your stuff.
Lightweight and Durable: This is made from lightweight material for easy carrying and to allow more items to place inside. The material is heavy-duty and can withstand pressures to avoid bumps and dents.
Scratch-resistant: Its rough and ribbed-style outer shell helps in hiding scratches in the suitcase. This makes it presentable and suitable for your business trips.
With Built-in Recessed TSA lock: This luggage has a built-in TSA lock that can be opened only by you and a TSA agent. This secures the contents of your suitcase. It comes with a TSA lock manual so you can set the code before using it.
Compact: In its all luggage size variants, the Samsonite Freeform Luggage is easy to move around as its frame and body are not bulky.
Water and Stain-resistant: The material of the luggage keeps the moisture away from the contents of the luggage. You don’t need to worry much if you are traveling during rainy seasons. It is also easy to clean, you either need to wipe the stains or wash it with soap and water after usage.
Stylish design and Color: It has a solid color to fit on any occasion with 6 color variations to choose from such as black, mint green, navy, sage green, tangerine, and white. It has rib-style making it look stylish yet professional.
Built-in ID Tag: There is a hidden ID tag so if it got lost, it could be returned to you without exposing your important details to others.
Rubber stands on one side: If you need to store your suitcase on sideways, there are rubber stands on the other side to support the suitcase.
- It does not come with a mosquito net. You should buy them separately.
- Not wide enough if you prefer to sleep across the angle of the hammock.
- For a bigger person, it is better to buy the double hammock version of this.
- Not waterproof or water repellant.
Why you should use a luggage bag
- Convenient to bring: With its wheels, it is easy to maneuver and transport. Even if you pack a lot of things, you can still bring your luggage with ease. You can either push or pull it depending on its wheels.
- Beneficial for your health: If you have back problems like scoliosis, luggage is the best option for you especially if you are going to bring a lot of stuff. You can maintain your posture while pushing or pulling the suitcase.
- Safe and secured: It can either have a built-in TSA lock or a double zipper with a slot for the lock to secure your items in it. Some do have built-in hidden ID tags so that your name and address are not exposed. But if it got lost, people can still return your luggage to you.
- Compact yet spacious: It has a lot of compartments and can be expanded to give more space for more stuff. Other luggage suitcases do have special compartments for small items, shoes, important documents, and even suits and formal dresses. If you are planning to travel for several days, a suitcase is the best option to place the things that you need to bring. Additionally, if you are just planning to bring home souvenirs for your loved ones, the expanded compartment will give more space for you to place them.
- Keeps you organized: As mentioned earlier, there are more compartments with luggage. It has dividers so that your gadgets and small accessories won’t get mix up or damaged in your suitcase.
- Sleek and professional-looking: It is ideal to bring a suitcase if you are on a business trip. It has a stylish solid color to make it look professional and fit on any occasion. It would prevent your coat from wrinkling and you will have a sweat-free back.
- Protects your valuables: Most suitcases are designed to be shock-proof to avoid dents and to protect the items inside. It can withstand the mishandlings of airport personnel too.
- Equipped with wide coverage and a long warranty period: As manufacturers maintain the good quality of suitcases, the warranties are usually longer and have wide coverage. In several cases, warranties last for more than a year, some even reach a decade. Most of the time, they cover damages that are not due to being overused.
And if you are looking for a high-quality and long-lasting luggage, Samsonite is one of the leading brands worldwide when it comes to travel bags. The Samsonite brand is well known for helping travelers make their trips more convenient by providing quality travel bags, luggage, and accessories.
Samsonite Freeform is double-wheeled spinner luggage that combines comfort, style, durability, space-saving, and organization. The spinner wheels and the telescopic and carry handles make it comfortable and easy to transport the luggage. Plus, the telescoping handle and the hard shell are lightweight making the luggage easy to carry too. You can also store it on sideways with the help of the rubber stand on one side of the luggage.
The design of the luggage is not only for aesthetics and professional-looking, but it also for functionalities. The hard shell is scratch, water, and stain-resistant. Aside from the 3 sizes available, you can choose from the 6 color variations which are all solid and stylish. The material of the hard shell is durable to avoid bumps and dents due to mishandling in the airport.
You can pack a lot of items inside the suitcase because it has a lot of compartments for small and big items. It still has room for more items when you open the zipper for the expansion of the main compartment. It has a cross-straps that divides the main compartment to the other compartments to stay organized.
Security-wise, the luggage has a built-in TSA lock to secure your items. If it got lost, there is also a built-in hidden ID tag where you can place your details without exposing it to the public so that your luggage could be safely returned to you. If it had some damage that is not due to being overused, Samsonite will cover the expenses of the repair or the replacement of the parts of the suitcase.
Though this luggage is scratch-resistant, it can still have scratches on the outer shell. But because of the rough and ribbed design, it is not that visible compared to hard shell luggage that is shiny. Another thing to be mindful of is the double-wheeled spinners. They are not that thick making it less durable compared to thicker spinner wheels.
Even if this has some limitations, Samsonite Freeform has fewer downsides compared to its advantages. The price of the luggage can be steep, but it justifies the overall functionalities of the luggage. If you are looking for durable hard-shelled spinner luggage, you should consider buying this luggage for your next trip.